Thursday, 9 May 2013

Internations 3rd time

It was held in Establishment, Changkat bukit bintang.. 3 floors of the pub.. With a roof top bar.. It was quite nice but too hot and warm and humid, 300 + people, they should put more air condition..

I didnt want to go at first, thought of staying in the house and rest for a bit after all the election thing.. But Nathan bugged me to go and talk about the election thing and convinced me to go.. And i know Nele and wendy were gonna go.. So i thought ok... I changed my mind.. I go...

And then after work, Aaron asked me if i want to come out for a drink to talk about his new floor in his apartment.. Because it was difficult to explain through whatsapp, so easier to explain face to face.. I successfully persuaded him to go to Internations event with me! Haha!

It was a fun event when i got to see few of the people i know and catching up with them.. And that was not the end of the night! Aaron had some friends in the pther bars around the corner.. So we went to say hi and we had another drink.. I ended reached home at 2.30am and crashed on the bed at 3am.. Woke up at 6am becUse of the alcohol still running in my braina dn my blood... I went to work at 8am.. Eyes were still while i was moving the mouse in front of computer.. My Coffee lost the battle against the sleepiness..

But it was a great night out!









1 comment: