Sunday, 12 May 2013

Mother's day..

I changed my profile photo on fb.. My mom and i.. Some said my mom looks like my sister.. :)

My sis rox came up with a great idea.. Karaoke!!! We never go for a karaoke session in family.. Mom likes to sing.. So we went to neway karaoke at 1 utama.. Service and food not so good though.. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone..

We sang our lungs out from 1pm to 5pm.. Guy went to cinema after an hour.. Couldnt stand the scream from us.. Haha

Then we went for Hunan cuisine.. For an early dinner.. It was a fun day!









3 comments:

  1. You started lazy already... not post for 2 weeks! Well.... like most of the bloggers... very aggressive update everyday, then will slowly forgot about you actually have a blog coz u never update anymore... I'm one of them.... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... i just saw your comment.. see how lazy i am to even check my blog... yeah... because no body is commenting.. so i dont know if anyone is following or not.. sounds like talking to myself.. haiiiyaa... how to keep me from slacking to blog ah? ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't need ppl to comment, as your blog title "Mel Enjoying Life".... Means here is all about your life, all about yourself... Keep it as a diary but this is a public one while sometimes only ppl will drop you a comment. I'm sure that is ppl reading (I'm one of them) but they don't leave a comment that's all.

    I don't have people comment on my blog yet I can survive for years already! Lol

    Keep it up girls, to improve your writing... To keep as your own memories... ^^

    ReplyDelete